Photobucket
Dream High
★click on the dropdown menu to navigate through this blog

Last page
Monday, 31 December 2012 ★ 02:00 │ (0) angels
So Hi. it is my first post at the end of the 2012 . 
It is 1.15 am , 31st December 2012 . Finally , today is the last day of 2012 . Well , seemed like i've achieved so many things this year . I managed to got a place in science's school , participated in pandu puteri's marching and 've won it then was selected to represented the school , participated my sport house's marching for sport day which we managed to got the first prize . I got number one in class , got high marks in every subject during UPS2 test . God , i'm blessed . but still , it is life . there must be ups and downs . The most terrified memories was when people that I know became the people that i've thought i knew . They were the ones who said "I'll always be behind you" left . Friends that I trust became a backstabber bitches .  There was maybe some of my so-called friends out there has onced be my everything , the ones who rely to give me a shoulder to cry on when something terrible happened , the ones who made me to burst my laugh out almost everyday and then become the ones who was turning table right now . yes  They've changed completely . But what has changed them ? It is the time should be blame? NO . The time wont changed a person , but what the person 've gone through change everything including their attitude and perception .  Despite , so many people's life out there , it seems so perfect from the external , but we still have no ideas what they have gone through in their life . Is it always the bright ones? I can assure you is IS NOT cause the reality is we're born with flaws . The imperfection sometimes make us stronger even more stronger than what people have thought . Let the flaws make you special . 

And please I really want a happy ending for the last page of 2012 .  oh ya and also a good start of 2013 . I want 2013 to be the most unforgertable memories  cause I want to wrinkle up with  these memories so i could share them with my lovely grandchildren  30 years from now . 2013  totally will be my another big year . A year that's really significant to my self . A year that requires me to work hard and smart . I need a change for 2013 . Yes I will .

Photobucket
| NEWER POST
Pieces Of Me
meet the big beauty boss



Liyana karim . I'm only sixteen in 2012 , and going to be seventeen few months from now (1stJan2013).I'm not a good poetry who writes beautiful songs of poem . I'm not a brilliant students though i'm from a very respectful school (on the other way) , Science Selangor Secondary school.Well i'm just proud to be one of them . Have I said that the day I updated this bio is on 1st Jan 2013. Its a beginning for me . A hope , a dream .so thats the reason why i start to write a journal.Be happy guys cos we live for once . Dont hate me , love me xoxo
Last page
Monday, 31 December 2012 ★ 02:00 │ (0) angels
So Hi. it is my first post at the end of the 2012 . 
It is 1.15 am , 31st December 2012 . Finally , today is the last day of 2012 . Well , seemed like i've achieved so many things this year . I managed to got a place in science's school , participated in pandu puteri's marching and 've won it then was selected to represented the school , participated my sport house's marching for sport day which we managed to got the first prize . I got number one in class , got high marks in every subject during UPS2 test . God , i'm blessed . but still , it is life . there must be ups and downs . The most terrified memories was when people that I know became the people that i've thought i knew . They were the ones who said "I'll always be behind you" left . Friends that I trust became a backstabber bitches .  There was maybe some of my so-called friends out there has onced be my everything , the ones who rely to give me a shoulder to cry on when something terrible happened , the ones who made me to burst my laugh out almost everyday and then become the ones who was turning table right now . yes  They've changed completely . But what has changed them ? It is the time should be blame? NO . The time wont changed a person , but what the person 've gone through change everything including their attitude and perception .  Despite , so many people's life out there , it seems so perfect from the external , but we still have no ideas what they have gone through in their life . Is it always the bright ones? I can assure you is IS NOT cause the reality is we're born with flaws . The imperfection sometimes make us stronger even more stronger than what people have thought . Let the flaws make you special . 

And please I really want a happy ending for the last page of 2012 .  oh ya and also a good start of 2013 . I want 2013 to be the most unforgertable memories  cause I want to wrinkle up with  these memories so i could share them with my lovely grandchildren  30 years from now . 2013  totally will be my another big year . A year that's really significant to my self . A year that requires me to work hard and smart . I need a change for 2013 . Yes I will .

Photobucket
| NEWER POST