Photobucket
Dream High
★click on the dropdown menu to navigate through this blog

#2012
Monday, 31 December 2012 ★ 21:30 │ (0) angels
31 dec 2012 . A few hours before the end of 2012 and the start of 2013 :) hm my 2012 wasnt has any good ending . I just ran into my ex & he has a new gf now . They seem so happy . The worst part was we acted like a stranger . I almost forget that he was not mine since a long time ago . I keep telling my self that God has a good plan for me . hm how the hell i am so missing him right now . The first moment we mer ; Its always in my mind . In my thought . Allah , gives me strenght . Cause I know I can get even a better man than him . I know You has a better plan for me. I wish 2013 will not be the same as another year . Its new year so i probably want a new beginning . A new Things . That's all . Oh ya , today I had a little shopping spree ( since i'm broken) with mum and my siblings . and yeay I just bought new pyjamas , and also my facial wash cleanser . Then I accompanied my mum since she wanted to go to the celcom retail to make a payment and there was the place i bumped into my ex bf .

As always , we only celebrate new year eve at home . and we will be having a BBQ and late dinner at 12 o'clock . I can assure , it will be fun . I just want to spend my last moments with mum . yes , today is the last day i'm here . Then tomorrow I have to go back to my filthy habitat (my hostel) :( I hope i'll get a super duper out going , pretty and kind dorm  mates . I want 2013 to be my best year ever ! cause i want to grow younger (ahahha) with beautiful memories . 

So i'll continue writting on this blog later , after the 2013 has begun ! have blast to my unknown reader .
xoxo

Photobucket
OLDER POST | NEWER POST
Pieces Of Me
meet the big beauty boss



Liyana karim . I'm only sixteen in 2012 , and going to be seventeen few months from now (1stJan2013).I'm not a good poetry who writes beautiful songs of poem . I'm not a brilliant students though i'm from a very respectful school (on the other way) , Science Selangor Secondary school.Well i'm just proud to be one of them . Have I said that the day I updated this bio is on 1st Jan 2013. Its a beginning for me . A hope , a dream .so thats the reason why i start to write a journal.Be happy guys cos we live for once . Dont hate me , love me xoxo
#2012
Monday, 31 December 2012 ★ 21:30 │ (0) angels
31 dec 2012 . A few hours before the end of 2012 and the start of 2013 :) hm my 2012 wasnt has any good ending . I just ran into my ex & he has a new gf now . They seem so happy . The worst part was we acted like a stranger . I almost forget that he was not mine since a long time ago . I keep telling my self that God has a good plan for me . hm how the hell i am so missing him right now . The first moment we mer ; Its always in my mind . In my thought . Allah , gives me strenght . Cause I know I can get even a better man than him . I know You has a better plan for me. I wish 2013 will not be the same as another year . Its new year so i probably want a new beginning . A new Things . That's all . Oh ya , today I had a little shopping spree ( since i'm broken) with mum and my siblings . and yeay I just bought new pyjamas , and also my facial wash cleanser . Then I accompanied my mum since she wanted to go to the celcom retail to make a payment and there was the place i bumped into my ex bf .

As always , we only celebrate new year eve at home . and we will be having a BBQ and late dinner at 12 o'clock . I can assure , it will be fun . I just want to spend my last moments with mum . yes , today is the last day i'm here . Then tomorrow I have to go back to my filthy habitat (my hostel) :( I hope i'll get a super duper out going , pretty and kind dorm  mates . I want 2013 to be my best year ever ! cause i want to grow younger (ahahha) with beautiful memories . 

So i'll continue writting on this blog later , after the 2013 has begun ! have blast to my unknown reader .
xoxo

Photobucket
OLDER POST | NEWER POST